Age 14 ends in 2w5d2h17m15s
Feb 11, 2014 | Rule Clarification
I didn't think this was entirely necessary, but the issue has come up a few times this round.
It's perfectly okay for people who live together to play different accounts. It's not okay to bank for them. Yes, we can tell. When you get banned, it's not because your roommate, wife, or cat plays on the same IP. It's because you're banking them because they're less active, less interested, or lack opposable thumbs.
Hope this clears things up.
Dec 27, 2013 | Age 14
The last round was supposed to be Age 14, and this would be Age 15, but obviously, things did not go as planned. Let's pretend that round never happened.
Changes this round are very few:
- You now need 25% more spy than sentry to view gold on the battlefield. This is down from 50%
- Swiper is disabled
- Dwarves had too many bonus stat allocations. Their defense bonus has been reduced to 40% (from 60%)
- Mail system overhaul will be added during the round
Beta server will be active in the next day or two, to test things for Age 15.
Dec 16, 2013 | Teamviewer
Use of Teamviewer and all other screen sharing programs to log into another player's account is illegal. The use of such programs for personal use is not expressly forbidden, but highly discouraged.
Nov 25, 2013 | Rankings
No longer will we be plagued by shared ranks. Thanks, unnamed hero!
Nov 14, 2013 | Changes
A couple tweaks, and a little longer term planning here, so catching you up on what has been discussed elsewhere.
First the tweaks:
- Alliance option "require approval to join" was not working correctly. It is now fixed.
- Alliance pages were sometimes squished to the very bottom of the page. They no longer are.
Upcoming changes in the next 3 days:
- Chats marked important will email you when someone replies.
- News posts will display as a chat in your inbox. Never miss a news update again.
Nov 12, 2013 | Mod Actions
We had a recent issue with a player telling other players that a moderator would ban them for not giving in to certain in-game demands. All moderator actions are heavily logged and reviewed, so rest assured, such threats are baseless. If you are threatened with a ban by a player, report it to the staff immediately.