Contribute to these pages
We hear you. This page is a bit out of date and hard to read. Working on it! We've also opened the docs up for
Issues, comments, merge requests are welcome!
|Table of Contents
How do I play?
Play from your web browser or your phone. Control your army by
loading up a page and filling in the numbers. Simple as that.
The basic economy is simple, with the following core elements
making up the bulk of the gameplay:
- Turn: The unit of time. Every 30 minutes, another turn
- Attack Turn: The basic unit of attacking. One is given
to you every 30 minutes. You use attack turns to probe or attack
- Gold: The only monetary unit in the game. Gold is made
every 30 minutes whether you are online or not. Gold can be stolen
from you at any time. Use gold to increase your defenses to try to
stop losing your gold, or increase your offensive power to try to
take other people's gold.
- Soldier: The fundamental infantry unit. Soldiers make
gold for your army (or someone else, if you don't spend it), and
are used in battle.
- Credit: A credit is a token you earn which is good for
one soldier. Credits can be earned by spending time in the recruit
center. You can either use them for yourself to get more soldiers,
or send them to someone else as payment for deeds done.
- Weapon: Weapons are used by soldiers to perform their
particular actions: attacking, defending, spying, sabotaging, or
intercepting covert missions. Weapons are a necessity, as the bare
unarmed soldiers can't do much.
Your army's actions are divided into a few main areas:
- Recruiter: Use this to earn soldiers. By default, your
soldiers are enlisted immediately into your army, but you can save
soldiers as credits to use or send later.
- Armory: Buy weapons here. Weapons are what your soldiers
need in order to be effective in battle.
- Training: Train soldiers to make them more effective.
Protect your recruited soldiers from dying by hiring mercenaries,
who will then become your front line of offense and defense.
- Buildings: Buy upgrades for your army to increase the
effectiveness of each soldier and weapon.
- Battlefield: Scout the land to search for gold to
pillage. From the Battlefield, click on a name to do one of the
- Attack: Travel to another player's base and attempt to
beat their defense and steal their gold. Uses 12 turns.
- Recon: Send a covert operative to sneak through
somebody's base and find out their stats, so that you will know
if you can beat them.
- Sabotage: Destroy some of your target's weaponry. If a
player is stepping over your boundaries and all other avenues of
communication have failed, sabotage is one way to get your point
across. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense!
- Probe: Same as an attack but uses one turn, doesn't
steal as much gold. Mostly used to probe the player's defenses
if you can't recon, or to damage their weapons and kill their
soldiers during war.
- Alliances: Seek out help from a group of players that
suits you, or forge your own alliance, get your friends to join,
and lead them all to greatness.
RoC - V1.11.0 | © 2013 — 2022 Gamefiar, LLC.